Sunday, July 7, 2019

Data Mining

Data mining is an essential tool for anyone working on the web. A prime example of this is the American Civil War Research database, this website is using a company called Historical Data Systems, Inc. Historical Data Systems is sourced in Duxbury, MA. Historical Data Systems is a company that collects archives and has employees catalog these archives and distributes these historical data to museums and foundations they are partnered with. Check it out!

As for my final project, I am in the process of creating a website for my Internship site at Brentsville Historic Center, however, my supervisor has informed me to do the main two buildings that the public always seems interesting which is the  Courthouse and the Log Cabin on the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment